Welcome to bankras.org projects. This site has been created to document snapshots of active, hibernating and completed projects. You will find fragments on various topics, like computing, electronics, programming or finite element modeling. The images below are a random selection of the information on this site. Please enjoy and do not hesitate to provide your comments, feedback, additions or criticism. A contact form can be found on the About page in the menu at the top. May your visit bring you whatever your favorite search engine has led you to believe would be here.
RANDOM IMAGE SELECTION
LATEST BLOG ENTRY
- Online information on RS232 communication with a Visonic PowerMax Plus/Pro home security system describes the pinout of a 10-pin header. The photograph below shows the 4-pin RS232 interface of a regular PowerMax system. Counting from left to right, the RXD (yellow wire) of the FTDI TTL 3V3 cable connects to pin 2. Pin 3 is […]Read More »
TWEETS AND RETWEETS
- Added a new repository with a Python interface for the Pico Technology TC-08 thermocouple data logger to Github: https://t.co/DP1bElfqmO
- RT @hackaday: A Better Spectrum Analyzer for your Rigol Scope http://t.co/ODZjQcEwvc
- "A XSVF assembler/disassembler in python" http://t.co/BeyicPnJkS
- RT @hackaday: Using a Capacitor as an Actuator?! http://t.co/4AsxiOljmU
- "A JTAG/XSVF library for Arduino" http://t.co/899GWIuT8T
- Dave's Monkey-Under-Test (no monkeys were harmed): https://t.co/aRQkW1Bu3E
- RT @hackaday: Zynq and the OPL3 Music Synthesizer http://t.co/CgueCsDKqh
- Reached level 1 at https://t.co/VRIR7mV55E ... just 497 puzzles remaining ...
- RT @hackaday: Designing a CPU in VHDL for FPGAs: OMG. http://t.co/GPMqckyehg